Favourites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

28 April 2009

Common post

Hi ppl and how are u? I'm so fine here that I'm having exams tmr and thursday. And again, life shucks. My days have not been very pleasing. I just feel..... dull. = =

Mondays
7.20 leave for college, pick joeyee and xianjin
8.00 reach college, rot at foyer
8.20 go up for class
8.30 English class
9.40 leave English class go for Accounts class
9.45 Accounts class
11.00 Lunch Break
12.00 Walk back to college
12.15 Fundamental maths class
13.30 English class AGAIN
14.45 END CLASS
XX.XX rot to death until I find a transport home.

My life in college is pretty monotonous so i won't bother sharing about lettuceday, weddingday, turdday, and friedday.

Damn I need something more challenging in life. Something more fascinating. Something more fabulous. Something more... FUN :D Damn this is bored. I need a girlfriend :P
ah shucks. let me share with you pictures I've taken during frisbee training last week =/







Signing out.
Boring Days.


No comments:

Post a Comment