Favourites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

13 April 2009

...sa!Jowaw

Have you ever felt no matter how hard you try to do something but the fruit u always wanted always never came?
Have you ever felt, after all those sweat and blood you've put into doing things, nothing seem to get better or nothing goes the way you want them to?
Have you ever felt, all those effort poured, not being appreciated and everything you do is just never enough?
Have you ever thought, how important a person can be to you, but how insignificant you are to them?

I'm going through 4th week of coll now. Sat for 3 exams, this Friday would be my 4th. It doesn't sucks as much as it sounds though. Went to Sunway Lagoon last Saturday with NS buddies. We swam, we chat, we ate, we ran around. Yau, Joey, WaiTheng, and I.. Well, I'd admit i had a great time there. It has been 1 month since i met them =/ NS friendship.. Something i treasure very much. We went through that shitty place all together and I will never forget how much we helped each other through it. *emo*



I'm trying very hard to get you off my mind. I thought i could, after getting myself busy with college and my life. I really thought i could, until we met again. When we had a great time together, not knowing how much u meant to me. I've tried very hard, but I've not been getting the fruit i want. Maybe its just never enough, or maybe its not a big deal to you. But, I'll never forget, those halcyon days. Carpe diem.




Di sini jua,
memori tercipta,
walau seketika,
terjalin kasih kita.

mungkin di sini,
kitakan berpisah,
kenangan bersama,
tiada kulupa.

-Memori Tercipta-

ps: Happy Bday WenKai, 14April2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment