Favourites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

19 April 2009

Common post

Hi people. I've been very busy with college lately =/ Everyweek got test omgwth. Topical test, oral presentation, listening test, assignments, and tests again.. ._. Life sucks lately.. I've been thinking a lot about everything there is to think. Family, friendships, studies, life, and the list goes on. Sighs. I'm not being paranoid. It's something i need to think about. Something i care for.

Tonight I'm gonna introduce to u people out there, the 2 items that I treasure and means a lot to me. =/




This is a ribbon/string that me and my buddies from school possess. To me, it represents friendship that have brought me through a long way during my schooling days. The days we missed class together, slack together, work together, laugh and cry together, scout together, prefects together, and most of all, the days i'll never forget.

You guys are always in my heart.



A bracelet. Self-made by me for my friends at NS. For the obvious reasons, we went through that shitty place together, we strived through together, we suffered together, and we got over it all together. It brought back lots of memory when i strolled through the pictures we took at NS together and when i saw a few of us wore it. Max, Yau, Guin, Joey, thank you, all of you.


All of you have played a very important role in different chapters of my life. Thank you to all of you for the magnificent rainbow that you guys have painted in my life.

Thank you very much..


Taggggg:

Kenneth
XianJin
Chris Felix
KarYan
Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment