Favourites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

02 May 2009

Common post

Hi again ppl. I would like to share with you pictures of my new baby :D


Behold.



Canon

55~250mm
f/4-5.6 IS

My newest baby for RM899 :D



Costed my dad a fortune. Thanks dad.



Life has been fine lately. Occupied with exams weekly and I've got another next week. Sighs. I'm so desperate for a holiday break. =/ Breaks between classes are too short, there isn't even enough for short chats :( Here's a picture of lunch together with college-mates.











Went out at 9am today to downtown. There were so much time in the car, on the way there. Many things flew pass my mind. Friends, NS friends, NS and the list goes on. I gotta go out more often. More time to do some thinking.. =] Had breakfast at krispy-kreme :D doughnuts and ice chocolate for breakfast =/







Then took a walk at Sungei Wang, Lowyat Plaza and TimeSquare. We finally stopped at Sungei Wang at 1pm to look for my baby. Reached home at 2+ and rot on computer since then until dinner and continued after dinner till now, 2am..


*I'm sorry about the message that worsen things. I'm just very particular about being punctual. I got worked up because of it and whats more, being ffk-ed at the last minute, repeatedly and by the same person. Its very unreasonable if u'd ask me. And its unfair. Sorry.


Signing out, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment