Favourites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

01 July 2009

1/07/09

Happy 1st of July.

Let's do something pointless.


What charm do u have?

From what I've thought over, there are a few types of charms ;) Beauty Friendliness Kind&Caring Talent Intelligence.

The Beauty often charms, of course, through charisma.
The Friendly Mate.charms, as one who is reliable and sociable.
The Kind & Caring Soul. Often caring, thoughtful and loving.
The Talented One. Usually impresses through talents in many different fields.
The Intelligent One. Almost always, charms with the brain full with knowledge.



I'm currently having my last few days of holidays before i start mugging again for my 2nd semester. And of course, i'm rotting at home with nothing else to do but staring at the computer screen and warming my butt on the computer chair. Wake up, text, brekafast, text, computer, text, computer, text, lunch, text, computer, text, walk around the house, text, dinner, text, computer, text, and fall sick is my dailt routine. I'm in a great need of adventure and something to do. Went to ampang point i think 2 weeks ago and i was too lazy to update my blog but here's a picture of it.




KL city view from Menara Tinjau.

And i went to that place again 2 days ago with shi man to test-drive the road so we could bring the rest there next time. We left at 3 and I expected to get lost but fortunately and unfortunately we didn't. Fortunately we didn't but unfortunately, we had to spend the time that i spared for getting lost there. We reached at approx 4 and unbelievably, rot there till 8. No good pics on that day. I've not been doing anything yesterday and have yet to think of anything to do for today and the rest of my holidays. Spare me. I'm dying of boredom. Signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment