Favourites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

17 June 2009

17/06/09

hello once again.

it has been 6 months plus since the start of the year and time flew. and now since i'm bored, i would like to review my pass 6 months.

Warning: Its gonna be long

December-January

i could remember how emo i was on the day i left for NS. i woke up early, did last minute check and gave a last stare to everything i could before stepping out for a month plus before CNY starts. It was awfully saddening at that time. So i left with my family, went and pick xianjin and joeyee up as they wanted to wave us, the NS-ers goodbye. After picking the 2, we left for dimsum breakfast at usj9 with my frownish look. My parents ordered many favoured dishes of mine but i had the least appetite among all. After breakfast and off we left to Shah Alam Stadium. We reached the stadium and got off the car, looking for other NS-ers. After gathering and chatting for a moment, we gave our last greets and byes. The bus left, as i bid my family and friends goodbye. While i was in NS, i tried my very best to find as many work as i could to get my mind off my family. Immediately on the second day i volunteered for a job at the store. Well, i could say it really helped. I got homesickness off my mind and just worked my butt off. After 2 weeks, my family came and visited me at camp. I miss them. 17th January, fell sick with high fever after overworking myself under the hot weather. Got quarantined at the medic. I would like to personally thank Guin, Max and Yau for visiting me at the quarantine to check on me. I was like a dead man then. Parents came on 18th to visit me. They brought McD and stayed from 10 till 2+. And they left, my mum cried coz she was so worried. I, tear-ed after hearing her sobbings outside. 23rd January, a butthole threatened me that he would come looking for me during CNY to beat me up because i reported his wrong doings and on that evening itself i reported it to the head trainer and he got his butthole whooped and his face punched by the head trainer. 24th January was open day for the camp and after the function, i left, for CNY at ipoh. I got up the car and said, "1 month din sit car". When we reached my grandma's house, i got off the car, with my shades on. Everyone greeted the NS man as i walked in the house. It was very welcoming.

1 month no hot shower
1 month no home food
1 month no sit car
1 month no TV
1 month no air cond

what a spoilt brat.

February

I spent my last few days at home. Appreciating what i have back at home. And on the last day at home, i emo-ed again. The journey back to camp was bitter. I dreaded every step i took into the camp.bid my family bye and back to NS life. On that day itself, i was waiting for Yau and Guin to return to camp. I texted Guin to ask where he is so that i've got time to prepare the red carpet upon his arrival. And when he arrived, Joey shouted "EUGENE!! WHERE IS MY RED CARPET!!!" Sweet ol' days. Life continues with this month's harsh and tough training. Trainers pushed us, leaders even more to do our work and to discipline us. We get scoldings every 2-3 days at night and only go to bed after 12. Did many activies and got "married" to Joey as part of an activity to show traditional chinese marriage. Celebrated valentine in NS, pathetic.

March

As the days passed we all counted down the days left till we leave camp, 11th march. by the 4th of March, we were talking about how many days there were left as we bathed at night.

"few more days and HOT SHOWER!!"
"few more days got air cond!"
"few more days as my bed calls~~"
and some even said
"few more days can see my chick!"
those were the days.

10 March was the day of our closing. We had performances, i led a contigent of trainees. Performances like martial arts, marching, aerobics, flying fox and the american wave. It all ended with our graduation "jump" as we flung our berets into the empty sky altogether. The field was filled with smiles and laughters. At night, we had a function to bid each other farewell. Joey and Nicole had a crisis that night. They lost their "ticket" to leave the camp. So i ran all over camp to look for the commanden's signature. Ran here and there and finally got the signature. Then attended resignation ceremony. The commanden removed our posts and the crowd gave us a salutation. I held tears, after all the hard work done aside from feeling relieved that we've gone this far. Worked my butt off for the last time for the night till 2am, bathed and slept at 3am. Woke up at 4.30am on 11 of March. Finished my last packings. Before we left, we shook hands and hugged. I'll never forget u guys, Max, Guin, Yau, Joey and Steph. and that was the end of NS.

After relaxing for a week, i started college with no one i know in my course, MUFY. A week later i think, JoeYee joined me and through her i made many friends. One of them, Ivy, asked why didn't i change class coz i was waiting for joeyee everyday after my class, outside her class. She thought i was Joeyee's boyfren which i'm not. Then, i made more friends, Syntiea, Jessica, Chiew Xuan, Wee Ni, Shi Man, Hon Weng, Er Kid, Tzuoo, Li Fan, Yee Hao and so on. I honestly wouldn't have met most of them. Not without JoeYee. Thanks.

Shortening the post,

June.

Its the middle of the year, and i'm missing my friends. Kevin and the gang, Max, Guin, Yau, Joey, Steph.. I wanna meet u people. Sighs. Busy with assignment lately. Everyday reach home at 5.30 dropping dead on the floor until late 8. Life is tiring now.

..u!ebe a^ol u! uallet a^,! pue

-End of Review-




No comments:

Post a Comment